Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Carnivale @ SPACE

Last Saturday was an action packed day. In the afternoon, kajie n kt's friends came over to play board games and the usual poker or Big 2 (dai di). I didn't really join them in playing, just help kajie with a few words in scrabble and lost most of kt's money in Big 2, the guys here play dai di differently!! Most of the time, I was burrowing myself in the usual every week ECONS quiz..sigh

Well, work hard and play even harder muahahahaha

That night, we went down to the club called SPACE. The event is like a hall bash, but this one is organized by malaysian university students in sydney..so you can say is a Malaysian clubbing night! Didn't know what to expect, my first club in sydney, to add on top of everything is a Malaysian thing...back in Malaysia the clubs are either filled with hot Machans or ah lians n ah bengs...over here...surprise surprise I'll get to it soon!

Before we head down to the club, we had a light dinner at Hungry Jacks. By the time we reached the club, I guess it was still early..not much que



Oh HAWT dammmmm..haha



My dancing partner for the night, I call him suk suk to exaggerate his age but judging from that night, he had amazing stamina despite his arthritis haha. He could still come up with lame jokes while moving around..

The name of the club says it all I guess, you step in the club, there's I think 3 elevators to go up to the main dance floor, and there would be a girl in each elevator to chat you up while serving you..I mean serving you to which floor you want to go!
There's really alot of SPACE in the club, there's 2 dance floor with different music and it's separated by the bar in between.
Never before I've been to a club, where you can move so much to the left, to the right, to the front, to the back!!! I can do some capoiera around the dance floor lol
Though there was quite a crowd but there was still lots of SPACE
The music was not too bad, but the DJ's are abit out, they play the whole damm song and repeat it maybe after an hour!! You only get high at the beginning and the chorus of the song, playing the whole song only makes you want to visit the toilet!

I found my way to the mini podium..decided to step up and see the world from the top..I was telling my friend when we dance on top..it feels like we've fans at the bottom!
Typical clubbing pictures..if you can spot me



Brokeback is IN..haha

Actually I was quite surprised that the club was filled with not bad looking guys, and I assumed that most of them are Malaysians. I always thought our dear M'sian guys cannot make it, but according to sy..all the rich one come to Australia become more handsome..leaving all the muka tuts at home haha
DJs also not bad..quite "SEH"
The DJs can be spotted on the dance floor now and then



As though to prove my point, while I was sitting down to drink water, kajie took a random picture and there you see a not bad looking hunk behind!

We lasted for 3 hrs plus in the club..not bad considering kajie n kt were mostly sitting down since her heels were killing her..It was a fun, not bad for first time clubbing in Sydney ......different feel as compared to S'pore and US. No mambo guys doing hand movements haha no jm doing chicken dance haha

Before we left the club, I just remembered, I didn't take any pictures of the club interior, so here's one with the pretty light behind.

This week is Easter break but I'm stuck with mugging for both my Microecons and Macroecons midterm next week!! I'm looking forward to this weekend as the family is coming down yeah yeah...
Next post should be about Royal Easter Show!!!

No comments: