Thursday, March 26, 2009

RIP Nelson R.Santana


I'm still in disbelief that you're gone Nelson..
Though is been a long while since we talk but I knew I would always look forward to hanging out with you again if and when I'm back in Orlando..
I know you had the thing for bikes but I would never guess that your passion would have taken a toll on your life.

I remember you telling me you would love to migrate down under cause you picture Australia to be really cool lol
Well nelson, I hope you'll be able to see down under better from up there!

I'm glad that I went back the second time and became really good friends with you
I'm thankful that those times we hanged out are still fresh in my mind and I'll not feel sad thinking your gone but laugh at all those times when you acted really idiotic

Nelson..
Thank you so much for listening to me, coming over to hang out with me, talking to me on the phone for hours when I was down and lost, going to the club, watching movie, taking a joy ride in your car, trying spanish food and dropping by the last few days before I went back to say bye..

I'll miss making fun of you and hearing you talk shit about things..

Now the only thing I have of yours is that smelly Spice Mill shirt which you threw behind your car for months after you were fired but at least It'll bring back memories of the good days when I first met you..

I remember you telling me everything happens for a reason..
I hope you've found your reason Nelson, RIP

No comments: