Wednesday, March 11, 2009

School Life

I guess that this must be the most important post. After all, I'm here primarily to study but so far my blog postings make it seem as though I'm on a holiday..which is not true!

What should i say about school life...I've 3 days week starting mostly at 10am- 1pm. One evening class from 6-9pm.

I wake up at 8am to look pretty




If I don't spend so much time looking HAWT, there would be time for breakfast

Bluey would be having his breakfast too, not like there's any distinction between the meals he has everyday since is always the same food and he eats all day like a PIG


Off to train station to catch the train before 9.30am, I spend AUD 4.80 to and fro UNI a day

Is called TRAIN for a reason, is not MRT is really a TRAIN like bollywood style can dance on top and hop from one section to another, just imagine!

So i take the train to my favourite stop REDFERN which is always filled with police looking out for criminals, yes REDFERN is a bad area but is the stop closest to uni. Every morning there's like a student march to UNI from the station.

Most of my classes stretch for 3 hrs..sigh and both of it deals with ECONOMICS, small and big.
I've not taken any pictures around uni, don't want to act like tourist but I'll get hold of some pictures in class if I can. The classes are like ancient since University of Sydney is the oldest in Sydney but they give you a very OXFORD feel haha

The only part which makes it MODERN and REAL are the grafitti on the table which is something RARE in NUS


I shall include the conversation going on:

"Hannah Brown is a SLUT"

"What's her number?"

"********"

"I want Hannah BRown's number not your MUM"S "

"It's the same number"


I've not been blogging much due to week after week of online quizzes for macroecons and microecons and I've just ended week 2 only! I don't know how much longer I can stick to doing masters of commerce before I become a NOOB like what my sister calls me. At least international business side is much more fun and exciting!

No comments: