Monday, May 31, 2010

The most dangerous place in USYD



The rainy season has come to welcome us for winter. If it's not raining buckets it's been awfully windy that I find it very clever of those girls to wear a beany bag over their hair. I use to think is a fashion statement but I think it's really effective in keeping your hair in place but at the cost of looking like this

I'm so sorry to whichever mak cik this is, is just a random picture I found

Anyway, with the never ending rain, the back entrance of USYD has turned into a potentially dangerous slippery area. I'm not sure if it's me or those girls are just plain unlucky but I've seen two girls slipping down and falling on their bum or knees on the boardwalk that leads into uni.

This is where both the tragedy took place. The first girl fell in front of me straight on her butt, I was just two steps behind her, she fell and I was shocked so I thought how embarrassing, she probably doesn't want anyone to help her. She was quick to regain composure and continue walking. Good job! LOL
The second tragedy happened today at the same boardwalk, this time the girl was behind me, I was listening to my Itouch but still I heard that loud thud on the floor and I turned around a girl was kneeling down behind of me, her face was really BLACK. This time I actually walked behind wanting to help her up but she was already on her feet and her black face was enough to tell me to leave her alone.
I think they need to put a sign like this at the boardwalk.
So maybe is me, I bring bad luck to people who walk close to me into uni haha. Whatever it is, I'm so glad that I'm not in any of those girl's position. I look at the boots they're wearing and I think hmmm must invest in good boots. 9west boots here I come hehe

No comments: